2.16.2009

Sam Milby does not care if Anne Curtis has a new love

Sam Milby said that it is not his business if Anne Curtis is seeing a new guy but when asked if thete is a possibility of reconciliation, he said none because she had already moved on. Isn't that contradictory.



Actor-singer Sam Milby finally broke his silence on the issue that his former sweetheart Anne Curtis was seen dating and kissing a guy at a bar in Makati.

In an interview on ABS-CBN’s newest entertainment show “SNN: Showbiz News Ngayon” hosted by Kris Aquino and Boy Abunda, Milby said he has nothing to say about Curtis’ rumored romance with a new guy.

“Honestly it’s not my business. Kung ano ang ginagawa niya sa buhay niya really it’s not my business,” Milby said.

Asked if a reconciliation between him and Curtis would still be possible, the actor replied: “Why would I wait for someone who has already moved on. It's not really fair for myself.”

He added that he is now focused on his career particularly his upcoming concert with fellow pop icons Mark Bautista, Christian Bautista, Erik Santos and Piolo Pascual.

Meanwhile, Curtis just laughed off the issue that she was allegedly spotted kissing unidentified guy while having a good time with some of her showbiz friends.

“Oh my gosh! Nakakatawa naman ‘yon. Now that I have circle (of friends) hindi naman maiiwasan na I will get introduced to other people. And maybe it will even reach a point na I will start dating again,” she ended.

No comments: