2.11.2009

MARY GRACE POE for Senator


Does Mary Grace Poe-Llamanzares think that her relationship with the deceased Fernando Poe give her the winning streak if she run for Senator in 2010. The news was floated weeks ago but the daughter of Susan Roces Poe is not sure yet.


Today’s headline has to be in question mark because even if other papers have reported “with certainty” that she is running for Senator in the 2010 elections, Mary Grace Poe-Llamanzares is in truth still in the “to be or not to be” stage.

And that’s the question: To be or not to be a candidate?

“I’m not sure yet,” Mary Grace, daughter of Da King and Susan Roces, told Funfare Update. “I was surprised when it came out in a paper that I was running when I haven’t made up my mind yet.”

Without fanfare, Mary Grace has been going around the country, sometimes alone or with the group of Pres. Erap Estrada or that of Sen. Chiz Escudero (who is also a “presidentiable”), meeting with the supporters of her late dad FPJ.

“I’m still trying to get the ‘pulse’,” she said. “Pinupulsuhan ko pa. Maybe I will make a decision middle of this year.”

As it is, Mary Grace said it’s “premature” to comment what party (Danding Cojuangco’s NPC which is grooming Chiz as its standard bearer?) she might run under if and when.

“Basta,” smiled Mary Grace, “I will make a formal announcement once I reach a decision.”

No comments: