2.22.2009

Dr. VICKI BELO STILL DEFENDS HAYDEN KHO




KRIS AQUINO who had a falling out with Dr. Vicki Belo because of the James-Hope incident in 2007 reconciled with her for the sake of their new program.
She interviewed Dr. Vicki Belo about her affair with Hayden Kho.

Why is she still defensive when it comes to Hayden Kho.

Kris: Diretsong tanong, mula nang makabalik ka, nag-usap na ba kayo?

Dra. Belo: Yeah, nag-usap naman kami. So, as a friend... I mean, there's no romance or anything.



Kris: At this point in your life, kumusta ka magmahal?

Dra. Belo: Magmahal? I think sobrang galing ako magmahal, so I've been told. But everybody realize how sobrang galing I make mahal when I leave. But the thing that I learned this time, kasi of course I've been seeing a psychologist, wala na akong ego, my God, if I'm going to get help, di ba?



Kris: Doktora, when you said when you leave, dun nila nare-realize. So ikaw yung umiwan?

Dra. Belo: Ako ang umiwan? Dapat naman, di ba? Ha! Ha!Ha! Ang weird kasi nung nangyari, di ba? Hindi naman iniwanan. Nawala lang siya, di ba? Because after he got hospitalized, he was incommunicado for about two and a half weeks, di ba, so wala. That's the time to get over it. He got out [of the hospital] because of Christmas. And I even went to his place pa when we went to the–



Kris: So after the hospital, anong naramdaman mo nung time na yun?

Dra. Belo: Alam mo mixed, e, kasi ang daming lumabas na kuwento na hindi ko naman alam. At the same time, for him to do things like that, I mean a lot of people think that it was a fake suicide. But actually, I talked to the toxicologist and he had three times the amount of the toxic dose, so he should have died. Ahm, he took a lot of valiums...he took 300mg of valium, and the toxic dose is 100, so he should have been dead.



Kris: Baka hindi hinaluan ng alak?

Dra. Belo: No, he was drinking before that.



Kris: Di ba, they always say na lethal ang combination ng valium at ng alak, 300 so that means 30?

Dra. Belo: Thirty tablets of 10 mg, may 5, di ba? That's why he was out three to five days, he wasn't awake. So they were so scared baka may brain damage, nag-EEG, nag-CTs scan.



Kris: I'll ask a question and you can choose to answer or not. Did you pay for the hospital?

Dra. Belo: Ah no, he paid. Because he had money with me. I owed him money. I owed him money.



Kris: Ah? Ikaw ang may utang?

Dra. Belo: Umuutang ako minsan.



Kris: Doktora Vicki ha, ano...



Dra. Belo: Hindi talaga, may utang ako sa kanya because he paid for some things and so I had the money with me.



Kris: So you mean binayaran mo? Sinettle mo?



Dra. Belo: Actually, he had 500 thousand with me. So the hospitalization was something like 300...



Kris: So, nanggaling yun sa perang inutang mo sa kanya? So binayaran mo?

Dra. Belo: Yung 200 thousand. Yung 100 thousand itinago ko para sa psychologist niya, ganun. Kasi I want to make sure he goes. And then the other 100 thousand, ibinayad ko sa parents niya. In front of his parents naman, so that they could buy whatever medicines that he needed to buy, di ba? What the psychologist said was I should not help him at all kasi I spoiled him and I super pampered him. So the way he kinda lost himself, he felt inadequate. Like when I gave him something for example, he gave me a Patek Philippe (an expensive watch) for Christmas.



Kris: When was that, what year?

Dra. Belo: Two years ago.



Kris: Patek 24?

Dra. Belo: The one that's always in the magazines.



Kris: Wait, stainless or white gold?

Dra. Belo: White gold.



Kris: White gold? No way, doktora! Ang mahal! I don't even have the white gold, I only have the stainless steel!

Dra. Belo: And I never bought one ever because Patek is too mahal for the simplicity of it.



Kris: Anong binili mo?

Dra. Belo: Binilhan ko siya ng kotse, di ba?



Kris: Huh!

Dra. Belo: So binilhan ko siya ng (Porsche) Cayenne.



Kris: Ohh!

Dra. Belo: Kaya pala hindi siya masaya kasi parang nasapawan ang gift niya na sinave niya na hindi ko naman naiintindihan yung ganun. E, feeling exchange gift.



Kris: O, asan yung Cayenne?

Dra. Belo: Binalik niya! Oh, I'm so very proud he gave it back.



Kris: So where is it now?

Dra. Belo: It's in the garage.



Kris: Oh, talaga?

Dra. Belo: Sabi ko sa kanya, 'Alam mo, hindi ako the type of person to give you a gift tapos babawiin ko rin naman, di ba? So yours na 'yan. Then he said, 'I don't deserve it.'



Kris: Nakapangalan ba sa kanya?

Dra. Belo: No, it's in the name of the company.


NOTE: PAANO MAGIGING REGALO YON KUNG NAKAPANGALAN SA BUSINESS. Wala sa kanya ang titulo kaya lainganang talagang ibalik.
Kris: Doktora, eto ang tanong, niyaya kang pakasal?

Dra. Belo: He's been asking me naman.



Kris: When?

Dra. Belo: For about a year, he was asking. But it's so hard kasi he's so young, di ba? In my mind kasi, when I– First of all, I never expected to get into a relationship with him.



Kris: May condo, di ba?

Dra. Belo: Here in Makati, Legaspi Village. But it was, because wala. Where will we meet? So I said, get na lang, let's get a condo so you can stay there and ano, that was it. But it was never given to him.

No comments: