1.25.2009

Vicki Belo still loves Hayden Kho


Vicki Belo still loves Hayden Kho. This was what she said in the interview in Startalk.

So what message does she want to give? She is still willing to reconcile?

This is the transcript of the interview from PEP.



"Katrina's not the reason. I think the reason is there's no more trust."



These are the words of Dra. Vicki Belo that she shared with Startalk when she flew to Hong Kong last week with a couple for friends, including Startalk co-host Lolit Solis. The trip was an early birthday present for Vicki. At the said trip, the breakup between Vicki and Hayden Kho was discussed and she finally spoke up on the matter.



"One word I guess is betrayed," Vicky shared. "It is more painful because it's Katrina [Halili]...parang, it's my number one endorser and my boyfriend. It's really awful, and I thought I knew him but obviously, I don't. So, mahirap."



There are rumors saying that Vicki and Hayden had kissed and made up. Though she denied this, the comesmetic surgeon can't help but say her feelings.



"Mahal ko pa rin," she admitted. "I worry about him and what happens to him. Pero I know what's good for me, I'm not that retarded. I admit naman na... I'm needy and when iniiwan ako ng tao, e, talagang nagpa-panic ako. So, I need to overcome that kasi it's a problem I had since I was child... I'm adopted."



Right now, she draws strength from son Quark and daughter Crystalle Henares.



"Even if I know that she [Crystalle] doesn't like Hayden, she' very worried about him," Vicki said. "She felt naman sympathy for him. Quark naman also felt betrayed...they're very adamant about that."



Is the doctor looking for someone new now?



"No!" she laughed. "I'm not looking for another relationship because my heart's painful and I'm tired. Basta ang advice ko sa lahat, e, take care of yourself first and love yourself the most. You can only love other people if you love yourself enough."


This article should be archived well in case news got out that she really reconciled with the boyfriend.

No comments: