1.18.2009

VIcki Belo denied that she reconciled with Hayden Kho, Ows

vicki+belo
In the confusing mixed write-ups about Dr. Vicki Belo whether she and her former boyfriend Hayden Kho have reconciled, she agreed to have an interview.

From PEP.



The 52-year-old cosmetics surgeon (who will be turning 53 on January 25) admitted that she's still in the process of healing after finding out the unfaithfulness of her 27-year-old boyfriend.



"It's not that easy naman, three years is a long time," she said. "Actually, ang nangyari nga sa akin, medyo na-shock ako, di ba? Kaya hindi ako masyadong nagsasalita. Kasi, hindi ko nga alam kung ano ang naka-hit sa akin. Parang bomba na nag-explode."



It can be remembered that when the news broke out about the splitup, Dr. Vicki remained silent and only interviews of Dr. Hayden and alleged third party Katrina Halili came out on television and in newspapers.

Dr. Vicki explained, "Ang ginagawa ko, super anti-social ako, wala akong kinakausap kahit kanino."



Meron akong nabasa written by some of the writer-friends that she was the one who told them about her discovery of illicit affair thru the computer.


Then, she told the media how the incident drew her close to God. She related, "Sa bahay lang ako, pumupunta lang ako sa Blessed Sacrament, nagrorosaryo lang ako. I read all the spiritual books, I listen to all the spiritual inspiring tapes kasi I don't want to be bitter. You know, ayaw ko talaga. I'm trying to go more for what I learned. I learned from what happened, rather than be bitter or angry because I think that's a very negative emotion. So, when things happen, I always go straight na to [ask], ‘God, what lesson are you trying to teach me? So, I can just learn it.'"


Why do they invoke God just to make them credible?



Aside from God, Dr. Vicki also expressed her gratitude to her children, Quark and Crystal, and her former husband Atom Henares. Also, she thanked all the people who have supported her and included her in their prayers.



The famous surgeon to the stars said, "Nagpapasalamat lang po ako kasi I learned that my children love me so much and they're super supportive. And my ex-husband is super supportive. Then, I learned that so many people were praying for me and wanted me [to recover]. They're really... I could feel it, e. That they want me... I mean, I'm recovering faster because of all the prayers."


Yes, the two children also published their sentiments about the boyfriend.



"So, I think I'm gonna be a little more careful about relationships, not being so open. Kasi, I'm a very open person, e. I always give everybody the benefit of the doubt na you're always good unless you prove that you're bad. So, maybe I'll come from the place na, ‘Teka muna, you have to prove you're good first.'"



Dr. Vicki continued, "Parang, I think, what's happening to me now is I'm very insecure and I'm very unsure of my decision, of my reading of people. Parang I don't trust myself at all anymore. You know, kasi parang mali lahat ng ginawa ko, mali ang perception ko ng relationship-lahat, e... Kaya nakakaiyak."



THANK YOU FOR THE HAPPY MEMORIES. As mentioned earlier in the interview, Dr. Vicki said that she did not want to become bitter about what happened. This may be the reason she was still thankful to Dr. Hayden despite what happened.



As an added lesson from the experience, the lady surgeon said, I learned to thank Hayden for three years of happiness because I was very happy naman. You know, what can I... he didn't do naman anything bad to me during the relationship."



She further explained, "Wala namang siyang ginagawa sa likod ko na hindi ko alam. Pero as far as he treated me, never naman niya ako ginamit, never naman niya ako binastos. In our relationship, he always take care naman."




Ha? Di ba inamin ni Hayden Kho that he was not honest and true to Vicki during their relationship. SUS NAMAN.



Dr. Vicki also took this opportunity to clear the rumors saying that she accepted back her ex-boyfriend. "Hindi kami talaga together, please. Tigilan nyo na. Hindi po totoo na nagkabalikan [kami]," she pleaded to people who circulated the false news.


It is her closest friends who were writing about the reconciliation. They are now liars?



Katrina was pointed as one of the cause of the breakup of the two celebrity surgeons. The young actress and Dr. Hayden admitted in their past interviews that they had a short relationship while the latter was still committed to Dr. Vicki.



However, Dr. Vicki herself did not think of Katrina as the main cause of the end of her romantic relationship with the young doctor.



"It's not so much of Katrina, but just the lying, di ba?" explained Dr. Vicki. "Parang I feel na I don't know him because he was able to do those things and I didn't know at all. And he was able to lie to me because I asked him a couple of times about Katrina, because the rumors were loud, di ba? And he told me, ‘It's not true.' Talagang he's swearing up and down. So, it's so hard. How can I trust him? And you can't have a relationship unless you trust someone, di ba?



"It was just more masakit because it was Katrina. And I just thought, you know, Katrina is my baby, our baby actually. Super close naman siya sa akin at saka mabait naman na bata 'yon all those time."



Gorgy then asked Dr. Vicki, "Ano po ang eksaktong feeling mo kay Katrina ngayon?"



She answered, "Alam mo, nag-dinner kami pero hindi talaga ako nagalit. Ewan ko lang, I feel betrayed. I'm always in the betrayed side. Hindi ako parang, ‘Walanghiya ka.' Walang ganun, e. Kasi sobra siyang bait sa akin. She was my endorser for three years, she's very sweet."


But it was not only Katrina, there were other women.


The Startalk reporter also tried to ask the lady doctor about the rumored involvement of sexy comedienne Rufa Mae Quinto in this issue, but she just laughed and said, "Ay, no comment. Gorgy, I love you, byebye."



After the three-year love affair with Dr. Hayden, the beauty surgeon said that she wants to give her heart a rest from loving and hurting. In fact, she even stated, "Ayaw ko na. Ayaw ko na talaga."



Totoo yan.

No comments: