1.25.2009

Martin Nievera now sings a different tune about Pops Fernandez


It seems not too long ago when Martin Nievera and Pops Fernandez were at odds with each other because of the "like a monkey" comment of the then live-in or wife of Martin Nievera.

Now he changed his tune about the ex-wife because of their coming concert. The last concert of Martin Nievera did not make stir. No news.

Now he's doing it with Pops Fernandez with the latter's current boyfriend Jomari Yllana as co-producer.

Here is the news from PEP.



Naging napakasaya, may halong kilig, at bandang huli ay naging emosyunal ang naganap na press conference para sa Missing You concert nina Martin Nievera at Pops Fernandez sa 42nd floor ng Discovery Suites sa Ortigas Center.



Tila feel na feel din ni Martin na sa bawat tanong sa kanila ni Pops, may kiss dapat. Nagbiro pa itong, "I'm only human. I may not look human but I'm just human. Whoever planted their lips on your cheeks will forget their name!"



"Ang galing-galing pa rin ni Martin!" reaksiyon naman ni Pops.



Tungkol naman sa kanilang concert, ani Martin, "The people don't need to watch this show. This is one show you have to watch because you want too. It's not a necessity that you watch this show because if we'll do this again and again and again, Pops and I think, I can safely say Pops and I, we're still an unbeatable team because we really went through what a love team should goes through. There was a beginning, there was a middle and definitely, there will be an end. Which means that this a love team that stand through many storms, trials, and now, that were able to talk about it again, sana in more public words."



Dugtong naman ni Pops, para raw silang isang telenovela na inaabangan ng lahat.



Friends na ba sila ulit or for the concert na lang ang ginagawa nila?



"Everybody knows naman that I can't act!" bulalas ni Martin. "So, this will be my most challenging role kung magkaaway pa rin kami. It is our business. It is our business to do concert apart and together, and we haven't done that part of our business a long, long time. If it's our business, we're just branching out."



Kuwento ni Martin, noong isang gabi raw ay nasa bahay niya sa Pops kasama ng ilang mga kaibigan. Nandun daw sila not only for business, pero para magkuwentuhan ng kung anu-ano.



"It's not just business but it is a business," sabi ng Concert King. "Martin and Pops have to become a business even for one day for our kids. They are going to college and we still have one major responsibility and that is to raise our children so they can raise their own."




"Whoever is with me, I cannot bring with the same restaurant that I took Pops too. Whatever we do, wherever we went, whatever we shared, I don't want to share with other woman even if we're not together anymore. Like Hawaii. Hawaii is our home away from home," saad ni Martin.



Tanong ni Pops, "You never taken anyone in Hawaii?"



"I haven't," sagot ni Martin. "I would end up in a breakup, in a fight or whatever, it will never work out! It's like in Hawaii, it's only Pops."



Nadako ang usapan tungkol sa Hawaii nang i-reenact niya nang minsang tawaging "honey" ni Pops ang present boyfriend nito na si Jomari Yllana. So PEP (Philippine Entertainment Portal) asked Martin kung wala ba talagang selos on his part every time he hears Pops calling another guy, "honey."



"Not jealous," sabi ni Martin. "But of course, it's like, ‘Oh my gosh! I heard! I heard it, you know!' It's like that. Noong pictorial, kasama si Jom, of course, he's the producer [of the concert] and he's telling me how to hold Pops. Doon ako medyo na-weirdan, but in a good way. ‘Oh, this guy is okay with me.' So, I have nothing against Jom for as long as he makes her happy and never hurts her.



"And then, I found myself, ‘Jom paano ‘to?' Of course, he's the actor! He's knows his thing more. But if you wanna talk about who knows how to kiss Pops, we both know how. But cinematically, mas marunong si Jom, di ba? He's an actor.



"And Jom, he calls me, ‘My Concert King!" natatawang sabi ni Martin.



Dagdag niya, si Jomari pa raw ang nagsabi sa kanya na dapat ay mag-kiss sila ni Pops sa concert. "So on February 6, you get to see if I get a slap by the producer or by my ex-wife!" biro ng Concert King.

No comments: