1.03.2009

Katrina Halili's Interview with Ricky Lo about Hayden Kho


Katrina Halili first denied the allegations that she had a fling with Hayden Kho.
Then Hayden Kho admitted that they had something going for FUN. Katrina got pissed so she told all to Ricky Lo.



Here is the condensed interview:


Let's start with Katrina (speaking mostly in Filipino and translated
into English). Excerpts (condensed):

How do you feel now that everything is out?

"I feel relieved. I think it was the biggest mistake I ever committed
in my whole life. When the issue came out, I decided to face it
squarely. When I realized that what we were doing was wrong, I stayed
away from him. But I just want to clear one thing. If he considered it
'for fun,' ako hindi. Hindi po totoong it was all for fun. Never akong
pumasok sa isang relasyon na hindi ako seryoso. I was hurt by what he
said."

Why did you say it was a mistake?

"Because it was a mistake. Na-in-love po ako talaga sa maling tao. I
am a victim, just like Dr. Belo."

How badly are you affected by the issue?

"Not that bad, kasi it happened noon pa, eh...early last year pa. My
family is also not affected but if (Hayden) continues making similar
statements, baka masaktan na rin sila." (Note: Kris said he isn't
affected because it happened before he came into Katrina's life, only
middle of last year.)

As far as you know, were you the only "other woman" involved with Hayden?

"It was only when the issue broke out before Christmas did I learn
that several other women were involved. Ayoko na lang mag-name-names.
Ayoko magdamay ng iba. They are also victims, like Dr. Belo and me.
(Hayden) and Dr. Belo broke up in December; wala na kami (ni Hayden)
noong February pa last year."

I presume that you saw Hayden on 24 Oras...

"Yes, and I was hurt. I wonder why ako lang ang nilaglag niya
samantalang marami pang ibang babaing involved. Hindi naman sa
nagmamalinis ako dahil inaamin ko naman ang naging kasalanan ko. When
he said 'yung sa amin was all 'for fun,' sobrang pambabastos naman sa
akin 'yon."

How long did your romance last?

"Short lang. Mas matagal pa 'yung texting-texting namin kaysa
pagkikita namin. That guy is fond of drama; magaling pong magsalita.
One of the 'other girls' I talked to told me that what (Hayden) was
telling her was the same thing he was telling me. Mahusay siyang
(Hayden) artista."

Are there really sex videos?

"As far as I know, there's none. Napaka-bastos ko naman kung gagawin ko 'yon."

Are you and Vicki okay? I heard that some of your billboards have been
taken down.

"We talked while (Hayden) was in the hospital. Hinarap ko siya at
nag-usap kami. I never denied anything to her. About the billboards.
Dr. Belo told me that they had to be taken down kasi talagang
kailangan na daw palitan ng iba. Actually, as an endorser I don't have
any contract with Dr. Belo. Kung ayaw na niya sa akin, hindi ko po
ipagpipilitan ang sarili ko."

Last word?

"I regret everything. Pinagsisisihan ko ang nangyari."

No comments: