3.16.2009

Martin Nievra Shuts his mouth for the first time



In response to Jomari Yllana's statements, Martin Nievera, the ex-husband of Pops Fernandez said the he is complying with the Jomari's request for him to stay our of the break up issue.

This is the message he sent to the Buzz yesterday.


In a message sent to The Buzz yesterday, March 15, Martin said:



"There was a time I would jump all over this kind of intrigue. I mean, it's not like me not to react, but let me, for the first time not be me and not react. But let me say this, I have never said anything bad or disrespectful in any comments made about the breakup or about Jom. I will not start now.


"He is right, no one should be commenting on their breakup, so let's just tell them, tell us what they want us to know and respect their privacy. Besides, he didn't breakup with me, right?



"Well then, maybe he should be the one defending Pops on TV instead of me. So, this is not me making a comment. Let's just leave the two to sort out their own problems and wait and see what they are willing to share with all of us."

No comments: