2.01.2012

Kris Aquino is not ready to work with Joey Marquez


It is just like saying, I do not need him for my career nang tanggihan ni Kris Aquino na magpainterview kay Joey Marquez. Tama naman yon. This is also a chance to tell people that she got more than 25 endorsements already.


MANILA, Philippines -- Queen of All Media Kris Aquino is not yet ready to work again with former boyfriend Joey Marquez, who is one of the hosts of the upcoming entertainment-documentary show, "Showbiz Inside Report."
“I’m not, kasi parang it’s such a part of the distant past, as far as I’m concerned. I don't want to open up old wounds that are better left healed, and I feel that it will do neither me or him any good,” Aquino said.
Aquino and Marquez had a very public split up in 2003.


Marquez, who signed a contract last week with ABS-CBN, had said he is open to interview Aquino.
“Sabi ko nga trabaho lang naman eh, so lahat ng pwede kong interview-hin, kung pumayag, [i-interview-hin ko]," he said.
Apart from Marquez, "Showbiz Inside Report" also stars Carmina Villaroel, Janice de Belen and Ogie Diaz. It will premier on Saturday, February 4, at 2:30 p.m.
But Aquino clarified that her decision not to work with Marquez is not because she hasn't moved on.
“It’s nothing negative ha, I don't wish him any ill will or anything like that. It’s just na I’ve reached a level of maturity siguro na gusto ko ng katahimikan,” she said.
Meanwhile, Aquino also announced that she had just signed two new endorsements.
“I know it’s more than 25 [endorsements],” she said.

No comments: