7.02.2009

Megastar Sharon Cuneta does not believe gossip about KC


Sharon Cuneta's reaction to the gossip that KC Concepcion has also a video with Hayden Kho is dismissal with a laugh. She does not believe that her daughter is capable of doing those things.

According to Sharon:


Pinagtawanan lang ni Sharon ang balitang mag­babayad siya ng P20 million para ibigay sa kanya ang sex video “raw” nina KC Concepcion at Dr. Hayden Kho, Jr.

Sabi ni Mega, “Hindi namin pinag-usapan sa bahay ang isyung ’yan at pinagtawanan lang namin dahil hindi totoo. Ang dami kong binabayaran para mag­bayad ng P20 million, bakit ako magbabayad? Ipakukulong ko na lang.”



Sharon is ecstatic about her role in OH my Girl, where she is a fake fortune teller.

She clarified too that she never said that she preferred Kim Chiu over Angel Locsin.

“I don’t remember saying I prefer Angel over Kim. Angel is one of my favorite actresses ever since. They asked me, sino ang gusto kong makasama? Of course, I’d like to work with people I like. I don’t know Kim personally, pero wala akong sina-suggest. Hindi na uso ang tampo-tampo. ’Wag na akong isali diyan, big­yan ako ng respeto,

No comments: