3.07.2012

Grace Lee is leaving her show


The rumored favorite date of the President, Grace Lee decided to leave her show because of some emotional problems.
MANILA, Philippines –- Korean TV and radio personality Grace Lee is leaving her morning show on radio station Magic 89.9.
This was confirmed by Andrew Santiago, station manager of Magic 89.9.
Lee also said in her official Twitter account that she will properly say goodbye in her morning show, "Good Times," on Thursday.In her supposed e-mail for co-host DJ Mo Twister dated March 6, 2012 that has been going around online, Lee said that for the past month, she has been “emotionally struggling.”
“I realized the our show requires me to be who I am; but lately it's been difficult when everyone wants to twist or put malice into things that I would normally say,” she said.
Lee said she “realized that at this point in time I'm not capable of handling the format of our morning show. The show has given me a wonderful, fun four years; but I believe the time has come for me to exit.”
While she is leaving her morning radio show, it is not clear whether she will just tranfer to another program or leave the station permanently.


No comments: