11.05.2010

Kris reacted on gag order to be filed against her

 Si Kris galit kay Attorney Lorna Kapunan for filing a gag order so she would stop talking about her would sson to-be -husband.

MANILA, Philippines - Queen of Talk Kris Aquino reacted on the recent move of James Yap’s camp to file a gag order against her in order to avoid the washing of dirty linens in public.
Reacting on the gag order issue on "Showbiz News Ngayon," Nov. 3, Kris said, "Alam mo kasi mahirap kaawayin ang isang taong bayaran nung ex mo, ‘di ba? I mean, anything I say will be misinterpreted. Nagkausap naman kami nang matino ni James. Matino na kaming nagkausap. Let’s leave it at that. Siguro kung nagsalita man ako, dinefend ko lang ang pagiging nanay ko."
Recall that Kris took offense to the statement of James’ lawyer, Lorna Kapunan, who pointed out the effects of her fight with James on her children.



"I understand that she’s the lawyer of James. But she’s only known James three months and my children have been with me (for) fifteen years and three and a half years so I don’t think she should be the one telling me how to mother my children," Kris said on "SNN," Oct. 21.

No comments: