9.10.2010

Boy Abunda said Keanna Reeves is no longer his talent

 Sa mga interviews na Keanna Reeves tungkol sa kaniyang mga relasyon, napapahiya si Boy Abunda na akalain ng mga tao na may alam siya rito. Ipinaliwanag niya na pinakawalan na niya siya sa kontrata.


“She ceased being my talent two years ago,” said Boy Abunda of sexy comedienne Keanna Reeves. “I spoke with her to say she was being freed from her contract. I did everything I could for her.”
The talent manager and TV host was reacting to Keanna’s recent interview, where she said she felt “neglected” by her manager, referring to Abunda. She said she would rather be released from her talent contract, “so I can move on.”
Abunda said proof of Keanna’s release from his management is her being cast in the sitcom “Hapi Together” on TV5.
“She didn’t ask for my permission before agreeing to this project. I don’t mind that she’s doing it, either,” he said.
According to Keanna, her talent contract with Abunda’s Backroom Inc. does not expire until 2011. She joined Backroom shortly after she won the grand prize in the reality show “Pinoy Big Brother Celebrity Edition” in 2006.
Abunda said the last time she spoke with Keanna was two or three months ago. “I told her, ‘you’re free to go.’ I had to clearly explain this to her because I was afraid she would misinterpret me. You see, [Backroom] still gives her bookings from time to time.”
Not an accomplice


He added: “Against the advice of everybody, I took her in. I cared for her. But she couldn’t handle fame. She was late in most of her tapings. She became the problem of everyone she worked with. I took all the blows for her. I didn’t give up.”
Two years ago, Abunda said, he finally decided it was best to simply let Keanna go. “Backroom regularly assesses the performance of its talents. It came to a point when we (Backroom staff members) could no longer do anything about her.”
Abunda also stressed that he had no knowledge of Keanna’s alleged short-lived affairs with actors Luis Manzano, Jake Cuenca and Cogie Domingo. “She should not imply that I knew of these things. I have no concern about her dalliances. I don’t want people to think I’m her accomplice,” he said.

No comments: