8.26.2009

Luis Manzano refused to answer questions about Angel Locsin


I admire Luis Manzano for not talking about his supposed break-up with Anel Locsin.

No matter how insistent the reporters were, he was not forced to divulge the problem he claimed he had with his girl friend.

He cotninued to evade the question by trying to direct the reporters to ask questions related to his incomong film with his mother, Vilma Santos and John Lloyd Cruz.

Rare are male celebrities who are quiest about their romantic relationships with co-stars.

Luis Manzano must have been taught well by his celebrity parents.

Excerpt of the article about Luis.

"You know, nakikita n'yo ako... kung anuman yung sa personal, sa personal na yun. Pero still, basically, ayokong... I'll be honest, I'd rather talk about the movie. I don't want to give false answers. I'd tell you straight up na hindi ko na pag-uusapan yung pinagdadaanan namin ni Angel. So, instead of mang-BS [bullshit] lang ako dito, paikut-ikutin ko ang kuwento, I'd tell everyone right now na I'd rather talk about the movie," iwas pa ring sagot ni Luis.



Dahil nga sa patuloy na pag-iwas ni Luis kaya direkta na siyang tinanong ng press kung sila pa ba ni Angel o hindi na?



"I don't need to answer. I don't need to," madiing pagtanggi ni Luis. "It was never a showbiz [issue] naman. Yung sa aming dalawa, it's very, very personal."

No comments: