7.18.2007

In this corner of the Universe-Amalia Fuentes does not love her husband anymore

old picture of Amalia Fuentes

Read: Amalia's biography, old photos and articles


Dear Amalia Fans,

O ayan ha, nagsalita siya. Sana hindi patapos, kagaya ni Ruffa na iiyak-iyak pa.
Hindi na raw niya mahal ang asawa niya dahil niloko siya ng limang taon.

Sabi niya:

"Pagdating ko galing sa States, I arrived June 18, I found out that Joey hasn't been sleeping in the house for five months. Although he has given me many reasons to doubt him—like nawawala na lang siya, hindi nagpapaalam, malalaman ko na lang na nasa Cebu—but still my strong faith in him and my trust, was the one that made me believe him and what he said. Sabi niya nag-golf siya, kung ano-ano ang mga reason niya," Nena narrated.

She continued: "Sinabi niya, ‘I gave up the woman sometime ago. She is now in New York with her husband and this is just a fling.' Sabi ko, ‘Fling? Bakit kailangan umabot sa ganito na malaman ko pa? Why did you disregard my feelings? When you love a person, you will do everything in your power to keep anything that you know would hurt the person.'

"The fact that he was so brave and blatant about this affair, made me believe that maybe he doesn't really care about me. He doesn't give this marriage any importance.

"I have been loyal to him and I have been faithful to him for twenty-eight years. Nobody can come up and claim that I have been disloyal and unfaithful to him, so why should I expect something else from him. Why should I not expect the same thing from him? Talagang I was shocked. I was in pain. I had mental anguish.

"Every Sunday nagsisimba kami, nangungumunyon siya. I had no inkling that five years na pala ang kanilang illicit affair. Alam mo sa labas ideal family. Pero totoo ang kasabihan, ‘The wife is always the last to know.' Andami na palang nakakaalam pero ako pala ang [huli]."

"According to some people, nagka-anak si Joey na three years old. Hindi ko na sasabihin ang pangalan. Sabi ni Joey sa akin before I came here, ‘Be careful of what you say.' I said, ‘Yong rumor na iyon, you admitted na it was a rumor that has been going on [for some time], so why did you not correct it?' If somebody is being accused of being a father and it is not true, why didn't you correct it? It's up to you to deny or accept it, but as your legal wife, it is my right to know what is true and what is not," Nena revealed.

She added, "He has been evading that issue. As of this moment, I cannot answer whether there is a son out of this illicit affair. It has a legal repercussion. If you don't deny that child, later on when you're dead, he can claim a part of your estate."

She asserted, "Para sa akin kasi it is a very irresponsible act for a seventy- two-year-old man to sire a child, because then he might not able to raise that child. The responsibility of raising that child will be passed on maybe to another partner of the mom. Para sa akin, kung asawa ko si Joey, hindi na ako maga-anak sa kaniya kung seventy na siya!"

"We are beyond speaking terms. Nasa hiwalayan stage na kami... I don't love Joey Stevens anymore. I can truthfully say that the marriage is over... I have already consulted a lawyer and we are weighing all options open to a legal wife who has been wronged," she concluded.





Tags:

,,,,,

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I am sure her husband said those same words against her 20 yrs ago but just had the decency not to badmouth and humiliate his wife.

The story that I want to hear is the husbands side. To get the real truth, I want to hear what her maids have to say about her, that is if she has any left. I never heard a comment from her husbands REAL children from the first wife nor his relatives. I am sure they have something to say.

They say the loud ones are the guilty of hiding something and will say anything to cover the truth. She is no saint- with her arrogance and ignorance and scandalous nature, I dont understand how her husband could have stayed with a vulgar wife. I can imagine the daily screaming in their house, maybe it reminds her of her childhood in the marketplace. If my wife did the same to me, I can never love her again. That is the worst nightmare a husband can have- Amalia Fuentes as a wife.

cathy said...

yeah,
i think she had her share her scandals too like marrying Romeo Vasquez in HK. According to gossip, he's very much married at that time.

gel said...

Movie Queen Amalia Fuentes did the right thing! Infidelity by a man should not be tolerated by any woman.

She should move on and I am sure she will survive this marital crisis beautifully.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
hadhad said...

kapal talaga ng mukha ni joseph stevens, PALAMUNIN na nga sya ni amalia nagawa pa nyang lokohin. GURANG ka nat lahat nambababae ka pa, samantalang yung gnagastos mo sa kabit mo e hinuhuthot mo kay amalia. Talagang masamang tao itong si joey stevens, sa mga di nakakaalam sya ang dating presidente ng imperial insurance kung saan ninakaw nya lahat ng pera ng kumpanya kaya lahat ng claimants nya ngayon ay hirap na hirap magpunta ng insurance commission para mamalimos ng pera na ninakaw sa kanila. kung ako sa yo joey stevens, sumunod ka na sa kinaroroonan ng dati mong amo na tulad mong mandarambong, si dating pangulong marcos!

roland said...

Nini: Amalia is just being frank which she is famous for. She says what she feels is right regardless of who gets hurt so what is scandalizing, arrogance and most especially ignorance in that?

roland said...

Nini: Accusing Amalia of being Danding Cojuangco’s mistress is grave. Lady, I challenge you to throw those words straight to her face and I am sure you will get what you want. Are your evidence substantiated?

roland said...

Nini, nakakasuka ang comment mo. How well do you know Ms. Fuentes that even her being Danding's mistress irate you. Naiinggit ka ba? Throw those words straight at Amalia's face and I am sure you will get what you want. You have criticized Amalia for not coming out with evidence. So what's your proof that Amalia had indeed received a house from Danding as payment for her services?