7.03.2007

In this Corner of the Universe-Amalia Fuentes Named Joey's Mistress

Dear Amalia Fans,

Dolly Anne Carvajal wrote:

My heart goes out to my beloved Tita Nena (Amalia Fuentes). She has parted ways with Tito Joey Stevens, her husband of 28 years.

She laments, “I guess that 75-year-old relic needs his GF for his ego. At my age, I don’t need a man anymore. But come to think of it, I am eight years younger than Joey. I should be the one having an affair!”

Tita Nena says she has found out who the girl is. “She’s Angie Aznar Sierra from Cebu. I just wonder how her Italian husband and kids feel.”

Knowing Tita Nena, she will bounce back gracefully. When all this is over, the legendary queen of Philippine cinema will be swept off her feet by a man worthy to be her king.

Not even a thousand Angies can ever dethrone La Amalia from the hearts of her adoring fans.


Amalia's biography, old photos and articles


Tags:
,,,,,

No comments: