5.03.2012

Will they still believe Piolo Pascual



The latest movie of Piolo with Angelica Panganiban as the leading lady will indicate whether the people will be convinced of KC's revelation. The trouble in the paradise between Derek and Angelica is suspected as a controversy create something to talk about the movie stars. And as usual, people with scandals in their names always invoke the name of God as their witness.


After his highly publicized breakup with actress KC Concepcion, Piolo Pascual said he has been keeping mum about his personal life for fear of being misquoted in news reports.
“Mahirap magsalita. People end up giving different meanings to the things I say,” said Piolo during a recent media gathering for his latest film, “Every Breath U Take.”
The actor was asked to enumerate the qualities he likes in a girlfriend. “I don’t want to be misquoted. Love will come at the right time and for the right person. I remember being asked about my plans for settling down and replying that only time would tell,” said the actor. “Right now, I’m just going with the flow. There are things I need to do for myself first. I have work commitments and I want to focus on them.”


Viewers reacted to KC’s tell-all interview about their breakup in November 2011 by posting nasty comments online about Piolo, mostly in relation to his sexuality. However, Piolo’s bosses in ABS-CBN made sure he was not affected by the backlash—he still has product endorsements, the drama series “Dahil sa Pag-ibig,” and now a Star Cinema romantic-comedy opposite another Kapamilya star, Angelica Panganiban.
“Pinapasa-Diyos ko na lang,” the actor said about handling intrigues. Angelica said it also helped that Piolo always had a happy disposition while working.
Hilarious situations
“Nakakadala ’pag nandiyan siya. He inspired me to work harder. I was always challenged to match his energy level on set,” Angelica said. “He spoiled me by bringing me food. There’s also that handsome face of his! I just loved looking at his face!”

No comments: