11.27.2007

In This Corner of the Universe-Lani Mercado alam na may anak si Bong Revilla kay Josephine Canonizado

Ano pa nga ba ang aasahan ni Lani Mercado sa kaniyang asawa na anak din ng isang artista na si Ramon Revilla Sr. at may mahigit na pitumpung anak, di magbilang din ng anak sa labas ng kaniyang asawa.

Ito ang balita.

Lani Mercado finally admitted that her hubby Bong Revilla has a love child with beauty queen Josephine Canonizado in an entertainment magazine tell-all interview. I have been hinting on that in this column since day one.

Funny, there was a report on TV that their camp was planning to sue me for libel when I wrote about Bong and Josephine’s clandestine affair. And Bong kept downplaying the issue saying, “Di totoo ’yon.”

Oh, well… that’s the way it goes in Pinoy show biz. When controversy strikes, I just do it my mom’s way and “See True” the celebrities’ subterfuge.




,,,,,,

No comments: