6.17.2007

In This Corner of the Universe-Yilmaz asked forgiveness from Ruffa (Again)

Ah ewan, o eto ang dollar, mamundok na kamo siya. Sino mga kafatid? Si Yilmaz. Pabago-bago ng mga statements pagkatapos makausap si Ruffa. Siguro, panay ang takot ni Ruffa.. hehehe

Eto ang sulat niya kay Ricky Lo.


"Tito Ricky, it was when beginning time we have interview with you. Now I am requesting with you for ending. I would like to finish this story with you, with Ruffa we deciding end this story because of me. Even we love each other so much, cannot be fix because my disrespect words. When I use my words, it was I am so angry and out of my mind.

"Just I was try to survive my honor and my family but I forget my wife, mother of my children, and Gutierrez family also carrying my honor. Whatever I am saying, those people not deserving. But whatever to Ruffa and her mom said to me I deserve all this words. However, until today whoever believe and trust my words I am apologize to them because I was wrong!

"I am not deserve Ruffa and her love because she was good wife, good mother and good human, but I am not! I am saying all this with my free will. I am not try to make anybody happy. I am saying this because it's truth.

"I wanna clear Ruffa and members of Gutierrez family, Bektas family also Islam religion and my country. If something wrong, I am the wrong one. Out of my family name, I wanna say this name just Yilmaz from my heart and with my free will. From now, probably people calling me insane. I would like to say that the difference between insane and genius is success and failure. I failed but sometimes because insane better than being intelligence because you will not gonna see dirty side of world. My best regards, Yilmaz.

"Tito Ricky, please do this favor to me and publish this. And clear Ruffa and her family name. Thank you. It will make me happy but not proud.

Dollywood versus James Yap
Dolly Anne Carvajal versus Sharon Cuneta
Dolly Anne Carvajal versus Ruffa Gutierrez
Dolly Anne Carvajal versus Annabelle Rama
Dolly Anne Carvajal interviews Yilmaz Bektas




Technorati tags:
,,,,,,,,

No comments: