12.22.2010

Kris Aquino revealed Pnoy's new date



While Pnoy asks the media to keep mum about his love affair, his sister KRIS AQUINO  declares his secrets in public.
MANILA, Philippines - Kris Aquino’s recent admission that her brother, President Noynoy Aquino had introduced his new date to their family did not have his permission.

“She did not have my permission... Tutal iba kino-quote mo, sila na lang po tanungin niyo. As you know that is a topic that I have reserved for my private life," maintained the president in a forum held on Dec. 21.

Despite her promise to keep her lips sealed on her bachelor brother’s much-followed love life, Kris divulged on Dec. 20 that she and her other sisters already met Len Lopez, a stockbroker, last Dec. 19. The tactless TV host-actress was even confident that her elder sibling would not be furious at her for publicizing a new development in his personal life.

"I was so impressed [with Len]. And ito I'm sure hindi magagalit si Noy, ang payat, my God! Talagang kasing payat ni Kim Chiu and very elegant," gushed Kris in her interview with Ted Failon in his radio morning show on DZMM.

No comments: