6.21.2009

Charice Pempengco does not celebrate Father's Day



I agree with Charice Pempengco when she said she does not miss her dad. Why would she miss someone who refused to be a part of her life?

According to her:


“Do I miss him? I don’t know,” she tells the Inquirer after spending time with a happy bunch of children early this week at the Center for Excellence in Public Education (Centex) campus in Tondo. “Parang nag-iisip ako ng dahilan kung paano ko siya mami-miss, kasi wala siya sa buhay namin ng maraming taon. Seventeen na ako … Masaya po ako sa buhay namin ngayon ng mommy ko.” (“I’m trying to find a reason to miss him, but he’s been away a long time. I’m 17; I’m happy with my life, with my mom.”)


The singing sensation who is now handled by David Frost and whose single landed in the Top 100 is busy to move on with her life.

No comments: