12.09.2008

KARYLLE said Love life is not the reason for Network move


KARYLLE PADILLA TATLONGHARI aka KARYLLE is now a Kapamilya after she signed a one-year- contract with ABS-CBN. She joins her mother in that network.

She denied however the reason of her transfer was her split-up with her former boyfriend Dingdong Dantes. Ows?

Singer Karylle is now a certified Kapamilya as she signed a one-year contract with ABS-CBN, Tuesday.

"Officially, isa na po akong kapamilya. Thank you sa pag-welcome sa akin," Karylle said.

Fresh from Las Vegas where she sang the Philippines national anthem in the Manny Pacquaio-Oscar dela Hoya bout last Saturday in Las Vegas, (Sunday in Manila), Karylle was thrilled over the warm welcome she received from the Kapamilya network.


The singer said that her decision to move to ABS-CBN was basically due to the many changes in her life.

"Siyempre maraming changes sa buhay ko. With these, I also changed management, so now, I'm under Stages, with Carlo Orosa and Audie Gemora. Sila yung in charge sa ‘West Side Story‘. Sila ang nag-head noon," said Karylle.

She added: "Since maraming kaguluhang nangyari, yung career ko, I just left it up to them to decide. Kasi at that time, hindi ko na maisip ang kahit ano pa mang bagay. So I trust them completely and I know that they are very, very capable of making right decisions for me. So noong sinabi nilang lilipat ako, I trusted it and I'm very, very happy to be here and it's really the right decision."

No comments: