8.25.2008

Marjorie Barreto speaks out


I tried to look for the reason why Marjorie Barreto split with Dennis Padilla from this article which said that this was the proper timing to speak.

"I could have gone out of the open at sabihin kung bakit talaga kami naghiwalay," Marjorie said about her ex-husband. "There was a major setback bilang asawa. Matiisin naman tayong mga babae kahit ano tatanggapin mo, but something happened along the way. Something that was caused by him na irreversible." She said that she wanted to protect Dennis but emphasized that whatever wrongdoing that Dennis did, it was enough for the annulment to be granted at the soonest time.


NADA.

Even in this statements...

"I think I was a good wife. With the fact that hanggang ngayon, eh mahal pa rin ako ng ex-husband ko, it only means that I was a good wife," Marjorie stated. When The Buzz host Boy Abunda asked her what message she wanted to tell Dennis, Marjorie asked for her former husband’s forgiveness because she failed to stick with him till the end. "This annulment is only a proof that it’s a failure of my marriage and I’m not proud of it. Maybe I needed somebody to give me strength. Hindi rin niya naibigay ‘yon. I’m sorry that he has to go through this problem alone and I wish him well," was Marjorie’s meaningful message.



Meron ba? Wala. Panay padaplis sa hangin.

Marjorie faced the issues regarding her annulment with ex-husband Dennis Padilla, on being a mother, her allegedly romance with Caloocan Mayor Recom Echiverri and her alleged pregnancy.

She denied however about the gossip of her relationship with the mayor.


"Hindi ko alam kung papano iha-handle ang issue," she confessed. "This is not a show biz matter. This is also political matter. Tumahimik ako kasi I just hoped it would just die down. Baka election fever lang ‘to," she pointed out. "Wala akong relasyon kay Mayor Recom Echiverri."


She also denied that she is pregnant.

Meanwhile, Marjorie denied allegations that she is four months pregnant. The councilor pointed out how she could be pregnant now that she’s thinner than she’s ever been. She also bravely declared that she knows the two people, who are spreading rumors about her.

No comments: