12.12.2006

Vina Morales slapped Borgy Manotoc

Vina Morales
Vina Morales slapped Borgy Manotoc and hugged later. No ba yhan. Ako nga ang pakisampal.

Ito raw ang kanilang dayalog.

Vina: Why did you say that I went to bed with you?

Borgy: Oh, it was just a joke!

Vina: A joke – at my expense?

Borgy: I’m sorry. It was really just a joke which went out of proportion.

Vina: How dare you make a such a bad joke!

Borgy: I’m sorry. Please don’t do this in a public place!

Vina: What did you say? Didn’t you make that bad joke in a public venue, on radio?

As Borgy kept saying, "I’m sorry!", Vina delivered a big slap across his face, making his mouth bleed.

Being a gentleman (I believe he is), Borgy just kept saying, "I’m sorry!" while Ornussa and Vina’s boyfriend’s bodyguard stood by.

T'as dumating ang boypren ni Vina. Sabi naman ni Vina. Kaya ko ito.

Before they parted, Vina and Borgy let bygones be bygones by giving each other a hug.


Okay, so the case between Vina and Borgy is closed.

All’s well that ends well?

O di va. Plastic kayo diyan.

,,,,,,,,

No comments: