10.19.2008

Split or NO Split


Dingdong Dantes and Karylle are sending confusing signals. While Dingdong kept mum about his break-up with girlfriend Karylle, the latter was denying the split up.

Ano ba talaga?



MANILA, Philippines - Actor Dingdong Dantes has kept mum about his rumored breakup with girlfriend Karylle, contrary to the singer-actress’ categorical denial of a split-up.

“I just want to keep this private,” Dingdong told writers during the inauguration of the new GMA Network studios on Friday night. “I never promised a statement when I got back. You never heard those words come out of my mouth,” he stressed.

The actor arrived Friday morning from a week-long vacation in the United States. “For the first time in a long while, walang trabaho. I rested. I spent time with my mom,” Dingdong said. He was in San Francisco to attend a relative’s wedding.

Karylle annoyed

In an interview with the news program “24 Oras” last week, Karylle said they were very much together and that she was annoyed with the rumors and whoever were spreading them.

“I saw Dong before he left. We don’t want to keep talking about the issue because it gets blown out of proportion,” Karylle said during the last run of a local production of “West Side Story” where she played Maria.

Despite Karylle’s denial, talk persisted that Marian Rivera, Dingdong’s “Dyesebel” costar, had caused the couple to split.

On Friday, Dingdong insisted that his relationship with Marian was purely professional. “We’re okay as partners on screen. That’s what’s important,” he said.

Karylle, also a Kapuso talent, was a no-show on Friday night. “I don’t know where she is,” the actor said.



source: inquirer

No comments: