9.06.2008

Mother Lily confessed she did not like Angel's manager

Mother Lily frankly stated that she does not like Angel Locsin's manager.

"I DON'T LIKE ANGEL'S MANAGER."


"Well, I haven't seen her but I just feel that I release her because I wanted her to grow. But I'm sorry to say that I don't like her manager [Becky Aguila] because she is a liar. If it comes to place to sue her, definitely, if I ever file an injunction, matatalo ang Star Cinema. But I don't want to do that for the sake of ABS-CBN and Gabby Lopez. Pero hindi ako okey doon sa manager. Basta Angel, I have nothing against her. She just follows her manager,"



She also said that she suggested that star Cinema lend her the bankalbe male stars.
She clarified she was not insisting. She is very happy that she had already received lots of blessings. Her Regal Films celebrated its 48th anniversary.

No comments: