7.05.2006

DIANA ZUBIRI, no longer sexy

DIANA ZUBIRI



TURNING wholesome takes a lot of getting used to, according to Seiko sexy star Diana Zubiri.

DIANA used to be a sexy star that all her movies were rated R. With Joey JAvier Reyes as director, she still shed something but not her clothes but her sexy image.

From inquirer 7.

The transformation of Diana, Rosemarie Joy Garcia in real life, started with the GMA 7 fantaserye “Encantadia” and continues in her new projects, Jose Javier Reyes’ Seiko drama-comedy “I Wanna Be Happy” and two afternoon Kapuso shows, the teleserye “Now and Forever: Linlang” and the reality-inspired program “Ang Pagbabago.”

For the first time, the star of such R-rated films as “Itlog,” “Bakat” and “Liberated” is not shedding her clothes.

“I was glad that I didn’t have to buy anything that showed my cleavage,” she told Inquirer Entertainment, referring to her wardrobe in “I Wanna Be Happy.”

And she didn’t have to go on a diet. “I could take it easy and eat whatever I wanted. In fact, I always brought snacks to the set.”

But is local show biz ready for a straitlaced Diana?




,

No comments: