1.30.2011

Piolo Pascual admitted that KC Concepcion is his girl friend

 Piolo Pascual finally admited that he has a romantic relationship with KC Concepcion, the daughter of the megastar, Sharon Cuneta.


Here is the news:

Hunk actor Piolo Pascual on Sunday finally broke his silence on the real score between him and actress-TV host KC Concepcion.
Pascual admitted on The Buzz, where Concepcion is a host, that he and the daughter of Megastar Sharon Cuneta are in a romantic relationship.
 
Concepcion became his girlfriend on October 21 last year, he revealed. 
 
"It took me 2 years (before she said yes). Tsaka na 'yung detalye. Basta that's one of the best days of my life. For the first time in more than 8 years, I'm getting into a relationship, a commitment. And I'm planning to keep it," he told The Buzz host Charlene Gonzales.
 
Asked about his term of endearment to Concepcion, Pascual said, "I call her my princess."
 
For months, Pascual and Concepcion have been mum on the status of their relationship, saying that they want to stay away from the "huzzles and buzzles" of showbiz.
 

No comments: