7.21.2008

ISABELLE DIAZ DAZA, HER MOTHER'S DAUGHTER

isabelle diaz daza
ISABELLE DIAZ DAZA is the beautiful daughter of the first Miss Philippines, GLORIA DIAZ to equally famous tv celebrity Bong Daza, the son of Nora Daza.

Her name was derived from the name of the character of Gloria Diaz in her first starring role, Pinakamagandang Hayup sa Balat ng Lupa.

The mother-daughter tandem are now the endorsers of the Beverly 6750.

Yep, it was the same beauty clinic that almost shut down because of the scandal brought by the husband-wife team managing the said beauty spa.

Gloria vowed that she would not become a stage motherfor her daughter who is now also joining the showbiz.

This was confirmed by Isabelle herself.

"My mother wasn't a stage mother, she let me do what I wanna do," sabi ni Gloria. "I think in the same way, I have lots of unsolicited advice for [Isabelle]. But at the end, I'll say to her, ‘I'll just stay home and have a massage, I trust you and you can do it.'"


Gloria said that shewas not aware of the controversy behind the Beverly 6750 not until it was brought to her attention. She had good words for it anyway.

No comments: