5.15.2008

Marriage Proposal from Strangers


RICA PERALEJO is back from London after shooting a Sharon Cuneta starrer, CAREGIVER.

To promote the movie, the stars are being interviewed.

My two eyebrows, take note, TWO raised when she said that a stranger offered her marriage.

True or not, I feel that it is not newsworthy since it is moronic to think that these marriage proposals for celebrities are serious offers.

In a foreign country where there is meet-boy-and-girl and whambam thank- you intimate relationship in just one day, do you think this is something to be proud of?

Sheesh.


"Minsan na rin pong may nag-offer sa akin ng marriage, noong nasa London kami ng Ok, Fine. Siguro kung tumitingin lang ako sa guwapo, tatanggapin ko iyon. Guwapo kasi siya, British pero Oriental-looking. Nagandahan daw siya sa akin, nilapitan ako at nag-offer nga siya ng marriage kaya sabi ko sa kanya, ‘Why will you marry me, when you just knew me a couple of minutes?' Sagot niya, ‘I will know you the rest of our lives.'



Why don't they think of something to publish? I heard this already from Pokwang and Aiai.

No comments: